Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Geneva. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Geneva. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Geneva & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Geneva need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Geneva?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Geneva. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Geneva Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Geneva, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Geneva? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Geneva
PA Tree Trimming serves Geneva and communities nearby: