Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Franklintown Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Franklintown Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Franklintown Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Franklintown Borough need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklintown Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklintown Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Franklintown Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklintown Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklintown Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklintown Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Franklintown Borough and neighboring communities: