Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Franklintown Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Franklintown Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Franklintown Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Franklintown Borough should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklintown Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklintown Borough. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Franklintown Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklintown Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklintown Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklintown Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Franklintown Borough and the surrounding area: