Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fountain Hill Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fountain Hill Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Fountain Hill Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Fountain Hill Borough homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fountain Hill Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fountain Hill Borough. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fountain Hill Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fountain Hill Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fountain Hill Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fountain Hill Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fountain Hill Borough and the surrounding area: