Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Folcroft Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Folcroft Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Folcroft Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Folcroft Borough homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Folcroft Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Folcroft Borough. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Folcroft Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Folcroft Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Folcroft Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Folcroft Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Folcroft Borough and neighboring communities: