Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in East Lansdowne Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Lansdowne Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including East Lansdowne Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in East Lansdowne Borough should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Lansdowne Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Lansdowne Borough. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The East Lansdowne Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Lansdowne Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Lansdowne Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Lansdowne Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves East Lansdowne Borough and neighboring communities: