Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Curtisville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Curtisville. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Curtisville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Curtisville need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Curtisville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Curtisville. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Curtisville Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Curtisville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Curtisville? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Curtisville
PA Tree Trimming serves Curtisville and the surrounding area: