Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Croydon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Croydon. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Croydon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Croydon should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Croydon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Croydon. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Croydon Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Croydon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Croydon? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Croydon
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Croydon and the surrounding area: