Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Braddock Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Braddock Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Braddock Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Braddock Borough homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Braddock Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Braddock Borough. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Braddock Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Braddock Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Braddock Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Braddock Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Braddock Borough and communities nearby: