Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bethlehem. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bethlehem. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Bethlehem & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bethlehem should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bethlehem?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bethlehem. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bethlehem Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bethlehem, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bethlehem? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bethlehem
PA Tree Trimming serves Bethlehem and neighboring communities: