Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Belfast. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Belfast. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Belfast & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Belfast should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Belfast?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belfast. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Belfast Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belfast, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belfast? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belfast
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Belfast and the surrounding area: