Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Audubon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Audubon. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Audubon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Audubon should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Audubon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Audubon. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Audubon Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Audubon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Audubon? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Audubon
PA Tree Trimming serves Audubon and neighboring communities: