Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ashley Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ashley Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Ashley Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ashley Borough need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ashley Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ashley Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ashley Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ashley Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ashley Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ashley Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ashley Borough and neighboring communities: