Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ardmore. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ardmore. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Ardmore & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Ardmore homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ardmore?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ardmore. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ardmore Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ardmore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ardmore? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ardmore
PA Tree Trimming serves Ardmore and the surrounding area: