Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Applewold Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Applewold Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Applewold Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Applewold Borough homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Applewold Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Applewold Borough. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Applewold Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Applewold Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Applewold Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Applewold Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Applewold Borough and the surrounding area: