Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ancient Oaks. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ancient Oaks. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Ancient Oaks & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ancient Oaks should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ancient Oaks?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ancient Oaks. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ancient Oaks Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ancient Oaks, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ancient Oaks? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ancient Oaks
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ancient Oaks and the surrounding area: