Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Timber Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Timber Hills. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Timber Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Timber Hills need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Timber Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Timber Hills. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Timber Hills Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Timber Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Timber Hills? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Timber Hills
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Timber Hills and neighboring communities: