Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Smithfield Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithfield Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Smithfield Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Smithfield Borough homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithfield Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Smithfield Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Smithfield Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithfield Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithfield Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithfield Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Smithfield Borough and the surrounding area: