Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Schaefferstown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Schaefferstown. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Schaefferstown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Schaefferstown need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Schaefferstown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Schaefferstown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Schaefferstown Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Schaefferstown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Schaefferstown? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Schaefferstown
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Schaefferstown and the surrounding area: