Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Old Forge Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Old Forge Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Old Forge Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Old Forge Borough homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Forge Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Old Forge Borough. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Old Forge Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Forge Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Forge Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Forge Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Old Forge Borough and communities nearby: