Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in O’Hara Township. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in O’Hara Township. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including O’Hara Township & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in O’Hara Township need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in O’Hara Township?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in O’Hara Township. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The O’Hara Township Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in O’Hara Township, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in O’Hara Township? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN O’Hara Township
PA Tree Trimming serves O’Hara Township and neighboring communities: