Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Philadelphia Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Philadelphia Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including New Philadelphia Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services New Philadelphia Borough homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Philadelphia Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Philadelphia Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Philadelphia Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Philadelphia Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Philadelphia Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Philadelphia Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves New Philadelphia Borough and the surrounding area: