Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lime Ridge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lime Ridge. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Lime Ridge & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lime Ridge should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lime Ridge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lime Ridge. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lime Ridge Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lime Ridge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lime Ridge? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lime Ridge
PA Tree Trimming serves Lime Ridge and neighboring communities: