Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Franklin Park Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Franklin Park Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Franklin Park Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Franklin Park Borough homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin Park Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin Park Borough. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Franklin Park Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin Park Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin Park Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin Park Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Franklin Park Borough and communities nearby: