Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Folsom. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Folsom. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Folsom & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Folsom should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Folsom?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Folsom. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Folsom Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Folsom, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Folsom? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Folsom
PA Tree Trimming serves Folsom and communities nearby: