Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fayette City Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fayette City Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Fayette City Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fayette City Borough should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fayette City Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fayette City Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fayette City Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fayette City Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fayette City Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fayette City Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Fayette City Borough and neighboring communities: