Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Edwardsville Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edwardsville Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Edwardsville Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Edwardsville Borough homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edwardsville Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edwardsville Borough. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Edwardsville Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edwardsville Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edwardsville Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edwardsville Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Edwardsville Borough and neighboring communities: