Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Drexel Hill. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Drexel Hill. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Drexel Hill & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Drexel Hill need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Drexel Hill?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Drexel Hill. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Drexel Hill Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Drexel Hill, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Drexel Hill? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Drexel Hill
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Drexel Hill and neighboring communities: